You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love painting waterfalls, rivers or other bodies of water
- You want to learn how to add realism to you watercolor paintings of water
- You love learning new watercolor painting techniques from Julie Gilbert Pollard
Follow along with Julie Gilbert Pollard as she shows you her favorite watercolor painting tips & techniques
for capturing the feeling of water. Discover how to compose a piece so that it flows logically and captures the attention of your viewers. Soon you'll understand how water works and how to paint watercolor pieces that are full of energy and movement.
In Painting Cascading Water: Watercolor Unleashed with Julie Gilbert Pollard You'll Learn:
- How to use watercolor to paint water realistically
- How to paint splashes and frothy churning water
- How to paint cascading water between rocks and quiet reflections in a still pond
Preview Painting Cascading Water: Watercolor Unleashed with Julie Gilbert Pollard now
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Cascading Water: Watercolor Unleashed with Julie Gilbert Pollard on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
What Our Editors Are Saying:
"In working with Julie on her ArtistsNetwork.TV videos, I learned how important it is to know your subject. Julie spends as much time as she can immersed in the landscapes and waterscapes that she paints so that she can translate emotion and energy to her paintings." --Jennifer Lepore
This watercolor painting video lesson runs includes 91 minutes of instruction and is great for beginning artists as well as more intermediate watercolor painters.