You’ll Love Acrylic Painting Video If:
- You love learning acrylic painting tricks from expert artists
- You want to create the look of encaustics without using wax paints
- You’re searching for new & exciting acrylic painting techniques
Learn how to use acrylic paints in order to create encaustic painting effects with the step-by-step instruction from Patti Brady in this acrylic painting demonstration video. From start to finish Patti creates an abstract piece that brings the featured acrylic painting techniques to life. Learn how to paint in acrylics to create a wax-like effect without the use of encaustic paints. Using your acrylic paints you can achieve the same look of encaustics.
Learn how to layer and carve into acrylic gels and paints and exciting topcoat techniques. Create luster, depth and rich color with additional layers of interest. Patti demonstrates all this and much more in Patti Brady’s Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint
In the Patti Brady’s Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint Video Download You’ll Learn:
- How to layer and carve into thick acrylic gels using topcoat techniques
- Acrylic painting techniques for achieving a wax-like look
- Abstract painting tips for creating interesting effects in acrylic gels and paints
Instantly stream the full version of Patti Brady's Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Patti Brady
Pattie Brady in an internationally known artist, with experience lecturing in Japan as well as around the U.S. Patti has been featured in The Artist’s Magazine
and she is the 2007 recipient of the South Carolina Arts Commission Fellowship. She is also the former Chair of the Greenville Open Studios.
Love the Patti Brady's Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint Video? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!