You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love painting with watercolor & love learning visually
- You want to learn how to paint a building in watercolor step-by-step
- You love learning along with Jan Fabian Wallake
Follow along with Jan Fabian Wallake with this exciting watercolor video lesson. Step-by-step you'll paint the barnyard of a rural farm using a watercolor palette. This video covers basic tips for how to paint buildings of any kind, and specifically how to achieve the rustic look of a barn. Use fun tools such as spray bottles and dip pens to add visual interest to your foliage and textures. Leave boring watercolors behind, create a scene that is dramatic and filled with life. Get new watercolor painting ideas & inspiration from the teachings of Jan Fabian Wallake.
This video focuses on introducing interest through light into your painting. Once you've mastered these great watercolor painting techniques you'll be masking, painting negatively and mingling color with confidence. This video is great for beginners!
In Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 04): Barnyard with Jan Fabian Wallake You'll Learn:
- How to paint a barnyard from start to finish
- Tips & techniques for mingling color on your canvas
- How to master negative painting when working with watercolor
- How to create interesting effects using a spray bottle when painting foliage and a dip pen to create cool textures
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 04): Barnyard with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 04): Barnyard with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is a National Watercolor Society Award winner and a signature member of the RRWS and the TWSA. She's known for her contemporary expressionism and her welcoming teaching style. Her work has been featured in the Splash
series and The Watercolorist's Answer Book