You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love painting in watercolor & want to take the next step
- You want to learn how to paint a rainy day scene from start-to-finish
- You love learning visually & you love learning from Jan Fabian Wallake
In this watercolor painting video lesson with Jan Fabian Wallake you'll learn how to use salt to create a realistic effect in your rainy day scene. Learn how to paint rain and two figures with umbrellas in this interesting scene. Featured watercolor painting techniques include wet into wet painting, masking, pouring and figure painting tips.
Create a scene that is colorful and lively, though it's set on a rainy day. Beginners love the easy-to-follow instructions and the downloadable format makes it convenient & easy to use! Discover new watercolor painting ideas today!
In Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 05): Rainy Day Gossip with Jan Fabian Wallake You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting figures holding umbrellas
- How to paint rain & reflections in watercolor
- How to paint wet into wet, use pouring and masking
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 05): Rainy Day Gossip with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 05): Rainy Day Gossip with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is based in Minnesota but her work is known throughout the country for its contemporary expressionism, geometric shapes and color glazes. She has written articles for American Artist
and The Artist's Magazine
. Jan is a signature member of the NPWS and MnWS.