You’ll Love This Still Life Painting DVD If:
- You love to paint & want to learn more about painting still life
- You want to learn exciting new still life techniques from Sherrie McGraw
- You love learning visually & want to move at your own pace with a step-by-step painting DVD
Sherrie McGraw shares her secrets to creating impactful still life pieces in this instructional painting DVD. Starting with developing a strong idea, selecting objects and creating a dynamic arrangement, Sherrie discusses the entire still life painting process. Learn how to paint a still life that is engaging, interesting and filled with light and life.
Learn the language of painting from Sherrie, this painting lesson covers still life painting techniques for carving out forms and painting depth and perspective. Using insights from her own work, Sherri McGraw shares tips on arranging and thoughtfully selecting your still life subject.
In the Visual Concepts in Still Life with Sherrie McGraw DVD You’ll Learn:
- How to develop a concept for your next painting piece
- Tips & techniques for painting still life including arranging and selecting your subjects
- How to carve out forms and give each object deeper dimension
About the Author: Sherrie McGraw
Sherrie McGraw has been an instructor at the Art Students League of New York and the Butler Institute of American Art. She has received many awards and her work has been featured in many major art institutions and museums. Sherrie is also the proud recipient of an honorary doctorate from Academy of Art University, in San Francisco.