You'll Love This Watercolor Artist Magazine CD If:
- You want all the 2010 Watercolor Artists issues in an easily readable CD format
- You love Watercolor Artist but want to go green
- You want to complete your digital watercolor painting library
Get instant access to all six issues of Watercolor Artist
from 2010. Every article & piece of artwork featured is available in a convenient and searchable PDF format. With the 2010 Annual Watercolor Artist CD
you can take all six issues with you wherever you go. Great for artists on the go or looking to just go green! You'll get more than 350 watercolor paintings, great for inspiration & direction. Get great painting ideas & loads of techniques and demonstrations in these and every issue of Watercolor Artist
Websites featured in each article are hotlinked for fast access and there are also great bookmarks and links for easy navigation to articles of interest.
With the Watercolor Artist 2010 Annual CD You'll Get:
To view the articles and watercolor artwork on this CD you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader you may download it here for free.
- Watercolor Essentials: Follow along as instructors & authors demonstrate how to paint skies, craft realistic eyes in portraits, design strong landscapes and get the most from your brushes & supplies
- Watercolorist's Guide to Color: Keep your paintings fresh and vibrant with these basic tips for mixing color
- Meet the Masters: Uncover the watercolor secrets of master painters including Max Ernst, William Blake, Carolyn Brady and Gustav Klint