You'll Love the Watercolor Artist 2012 Annual CD If:
- You seek continued inspiration in watercolor
- You crave insight into today's top watercolor artists' working processes
- You enjoy having all of your favorite 2012 articles from the magazine at your fingertips in user-friendly CD format
Searchable, printable and portable, the Watercolor Artist 2012 CD features more than 500 pages of watercolor tips, techniques and inspiration. Formatted for Mac and PC compatibility, the CD contains all of the same great content you'll find in the print issues in one compact package.
It’s all here: a year’s worth of step-by-step demonstrations, technical pointers, creative
insights and inspiring artwork by today’s top watercolor artists. The six 2012 issues feature such incredible talents as Frank Eber, Linda Baker, Thomas W. Schaller, P. Smallwood, Myrna Wacknov, Fealing Lin and many more!
Inside the Watercolor Artist 2012 Annual CD You'll Find:
- Expert advice on everything from watercolor tools and materials to composition and design
- Professional tips and best practices from trusted teachers and contributors
- A wide range of styles, genres and techniques to suit professional watercolorists and passionate amateurs alike.