You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Book If:
- You want to create more realistic depth to your watercolor painting
- You love painting in watercolor & want to create stronger compositions
- You want to understand & master basic rules of linear perspectives for any medium
Uncover the secrets to linear & aerial perspective
with the watercolor painting techniques found in the pages of Watercolor Basics: Perspective Secrets
. Create depth and realism in your watercolor paintings with these easy-to-follow demonstrations. Step-by-step, artist Phil Metzger will take you through applying these principles to a variety of subjects.
Topics covered in Watercolor Basics: Perspective Secrets include how atmosphere and air affects color and creates the feeling of distance as well as how to separate background and foreground to create depth in your watercolor painting. Learn how to use eye level and lines to create a third dimension. Great for watercolor beginners or more advanced artists looking to solidify their perspective skills.
In Watercolor Basics: Perspective Secrets You'll Learn:
- The secrets to size and space variations and overlapping in watercolor
- How to paint & draw aerial perspective
- How to create depth & realism and a 3 dimensional effect in your watercolor paintings
Check Out This Excerpt From Watercolor Basics; Perspective Secrets:
Here's how the dictionary defines perspective: The science of painting and drawing so that objects represented have apparent depth and distance. To put it another way, perspective is what makes a two-dimensional picture seem three-dimensional.
Artists who draw and paint realistic pictures are always looking for ways to give their pictures more depth, more sense of realism. You can use lots of techniques, or tricks, to fool the eye and we'll explore many of them in the chapters that follow.
Love Watercolor Basics: Perspective Secrets? Let us know! Leave a Product Review Here!"