You’ll Love Watercolor Painting Video Download If:
- You love to paint nature scenes all year round
- You want to learn new ways to approach your watercolor paintings
- You love the welcoming teaching style of Jan Fabian Wallake
Follow along with Jan Fabian Wallake as she shows you all the watercolor painting techniques and tips you’ll need in order to paint two birds perched on a wintry branch. Step by step you’ll practice how to paint birds that are realistic in a nature scene that sparkles with life.
Each step is easy to follow and Jan’s teaching style is clear and welcoming. Learn the finer points of painting wet-into-wet, how to create special effects in watercolor, use a palette knife and much more. This second lesson is great for watercolor artists that are just getting started. At the end of this exciting watercolor painting video demonstration you’ll have a complete wintry scene featuring two special birds.
In Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 02): Chilly Chirpers with Jan Fabian You’ll Learn:
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 02): Chilly Chirpers with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
- How to paint a bird on a branch from start to finish
- Tips & techniques for creating special effects in watercolor paint
- How to paint with a palette knife, use salt in watercolor paintings, paint wet into wet and how to add sparkle to your watercolors
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 02): Chilly Chirpers with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is a signature member of the National Pastel and Watercolor Society and the Minnesota Watercolor Society. She is a frequent contributor to American Artist
and The Artist’s Magazine
and her work has been featured in the popular Splash 8
book from North Light and The Watercolorist’s Answer Book
Love the Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 02): Chilly Chirpers with Jan Fabian Wallake Video Download? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!