You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love to paint with watercolor & want to learn more
- You love to paint fruit & other still life subjects
- You love learning along with Jan Fabian Wallake
Learn how to paint a still life fruit composition in this step-by-step watercolor painting video. In this painting lesson you'll learn how to create color and textures as well as achieve accurate fruit shapes. Let watercolor move freely around the canvas as you practice masking, glazing, printing and painting wet-into-wet. Don't miss out on these exciting watercolor painting techniques
These watercolor painting tips come straight from expert artist, Jan Fabian Wallake, helping you be a better watercolor artist. Learn how to paint fruit with her clear and easy-to-follow instruction.
In Video: Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 10): Funky Fish with Jan Fabian Wallake You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting a pear, cherries & more
- How to use watercolor painting techniques such as masking, glazing, printing & wet-into-wet painting
- How to create interesting color & textures using watercolor painting
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 11): Fractured Fruit with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 11): Fractured Fruit with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is a National Watercolor Society award winner, known around the country for her geometric shapes and expressionist style She has been featured in many top art publications including Splash 8
and The Watercolorist's Answer Book
. She teaches students around the country and has produced several instructional painting videos.