You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love learning new watercolor painting techniques
- You want to learn how to improve your color usage when painting in watercolor
- You love to learn visually & you love learning from Anne Abgott
In the 7th episode of this exciting series from Jan Fabian Wallake you'll learn exciting watercolor painting techniques for creating a hillside of lavender flowers with a cottage sitting at the top. These steps are easy-to-follow and fun to try on your own canvas. Create a variety of textures and effects using techniques such as pouring, splattering and splashing. You'll also learn how to use salt in order to create this colorful scene.
This installment focuses on textures and also covers how to paint a building and watercolor a variety of flowers & foliage. This watercolor painting video series is perfect for beginner watercolor artists and more intermediate watercolor artists looking to master new techniques for working in watercolor.
In Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 07): Lavender Hill Cottage with Jan Fabian Wallake You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting a landscape using watercolors
- How to paint a hill-side cottage & lavender flowers step-by-step
- Exciting watercolor painting tips including pouring, splattering, and splashing
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 07): Lavender Hill Cottage with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 07): Lavender Hill Cottage with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is an experienced watercolor artist based in Minnesota. She is known for her geometric shapes and glowing color glazes. She's a member of the Minnesota Watercolor Society and the National Pastel and Watercolor Society and she is the winner of the National Watercolor Society Award.