You’ll Love This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson If:
- You want to learn how to paint the water of a rushing river step-by-step
- You love creating landscape scenes using watercolor paint
- You love painting with watercolor & love learning from Jan Fabian Wallake
Build upon your blossoming watercolor painting techniques in this painting video lesson from Jan Fabian Wallake. Watch as Jan Fabian Wallake shares her favorite tips for creating an energetic river scene. Learn how to mix the right colors for creating realistic water and the right brushstrokes to use when painting a bubbles, ripples and splashes.
Take your watercolor painting skills to a new level with the great tips in this video download. With this digital download you can start learning & painting right away. Don't wait another day, learn about painting water in watercolor today.
In Video Download: Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 08): Rushing River with Jan Fabian Wallake You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting a rushing river that is dynamic and full of energy
- How to paint ripples, splashes, a waterfall, and pools of water using watercolor paint
- How to paint water that looks more realistic
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 08): Rushing River with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 08): Rushing River with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is a nationally-recognized artist known best for her work in contemporary expressionism and her use of geometric shapes and color glazes. She has been featured in many exhibitions and she has been featured in top publications including the Splash
series and The Watercolorist's Answer Book
. She is also the winner of the National Watercolor Society Award.
Love Video Download: Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 08): Rushing River with Jan Fabian Wallake? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!