You'll Love This Watercolor Video If:
- You love learning new watercolor painting techniques in the comfort of your own home
- You love to paint in watercolor & want to know more
- You want to paint a dramatic boat scene using watercolor paints
In the third installment of this exciting watercolor painting video series, Jan Fabian Wallake shows you how to paint water and wind step-by-step in this sailboat painting demonstration. Discover watercolor techniques & painting tips
that will provide you with the foundation to launch your own artistic journey. This video is watercolor painting for beginners, so even if you don't have a lot of experience painting, you'll be able to understand & replicate the techniques seen here.
Jan Fabian Wallake is an experienced artist and in this painting video she leads the painter through a watercolor painting lesson featuring a rolling ocean scene, creating drama and special effects with masking and painting wet into wet. She also shows you how to use a dip pen and plastic wrap to create unconventional results. Learn to watercolor paint with confidence, and keep on learning with the rest of the videos in this great series.
In Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 03): Wind & Water with Jan Fabian Wallake You'll Learn:
- How to paint a sailboat on a rolling ocean step-by-step
- Watercolor painting tips & techniques such as masking, painting wet into wet and how to paint with a dip pen
- How to paint water & wind in order to create realistic effects
Preview Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 03): Wind & Water with Jan Fabian Wallake here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor for Beginners (Episode 03): Wind & Water with Jan Fabian Wallake on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Author: Jan Fabian Wallake
Jan Fabian Wallake is known for her fresh expressionist work in watercolor. She is a National Watercolor Society Award winner and her work can be seen in many top publications including Splash 8
and The North Light Big Book of Painting Watercolor Flowers
. She is a signature member of NPWS, TWSA and MnWS.