Make Watercolor painting a lifelong journey
Take a look at some of today's top painters and use their insights to continue to develop the skills you need to improve your practice. Be inspired by the exquisite imagery in this exciting new Spring edition of the beloved Watercolor magazine.
Download this visually striking issue to:
- Follow the journey of artists Kathy Collins and Jim Seitz as they share their transition from unrelated careers to a career in art.
- Learn to convey a weight and drama not often achieved in watercolor works with insights into David Antonides' expert process.
- Apply your classical techniques to a new surface that could change your practice forever with advice from Molly Brosyoue.
- And more!
In this issue, you won't want to miss . . .
- Add gold and silver leaf to your artistic toolkit
- Discover 4 step-by-step demonstrations
- Learn 10 tips for working on Yupo paper
Download your copy of this exciting Spring issue of Watercolor magazine today!