You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Book If:
- You love experimenting with watercolor paints
- You want to learn how paint with watercolor more loosely
- You love learning along with expert artist Karlyn Holman
Follow along with the great watercolor painting tips & techniques
demonstrated by Karlyn Holman and soon you'll be painting with more freedom. When you learn how to watercolor with more spontaneity you'll paint stress-free. Watercolor can be an unpredictable medium, use that to your advantage and see where your art can take you.
This book is great for beginning artists looking to be challenged and more experienced watercolor artists looking to try something new. Push your own boundaries, step out of your comfort zone and create your own definition of watercolor painting.
In Watercolor: The Spirit of Spontaneity You'll Learn:
- Watercolor painting tips & techniques for working with a spontaneous spirit
- How to develop your own watercolor painting style
- The definition of watercolor and how to push those boundaries
About the Author:
Karlyn Holman has been a professional artist since 1968, she has been recognized around the world for her work in watercolor and she maintains a busy teaching schedule. She is the author of many top watercolor painting books and she is the featured artist in leading instructional painting dvds such as Watercolor Without Boundaries
Love Watercolor: The Spirit of Spontaneity? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here! "