Want more Watercolor Unleashed? Now you can get even more instruction from Julie Gilbert Pollard with this PDF chapter: Reflections in Water!
In this download, you'll learn:
- How to paint accurate and realistic reflections in water scenes
- The best ways to convey the transparency of the water you're painting
- How to separate reflections and shadows in your work
- The different ways that movement in water affect reflections
- Effective tips and methods for portraying water in your painting
Join Julie and learn the 7 Fundamentals of Reflection, plus benefit from step-by-step explanations, illustrations, and descriptions of the different elements involved in painting shadows and reflections on water. You can even paint along with Julie to complete a watercolor landscape featuring rocks, reflections and shadows on water! Learn how Julie uses transparent acetate to create accurate reflection angles, then learn how to loosen up and paint reflections in a less technical manner once you've mastered the fundamentals.
To get the most out of Reflections in Water, pair it with Julie's book Watercolor Unleashed! Or, download the eBook instantly.