You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love to paint detailed & realistic landscapes in watercolor
- You want to learn new professional level watercolor painting techniques
- You love learning visually & love the teaching style of Gordon Mackenzie
Through three stunning watercolor painting demonstrations show you the top watercolor painting techniques & tips for creating realistic, lively landscapes. Gordon Mackenzie describes his approach to painting landscapes and shows you how to paint trees, mountains, snow, light, shadow and much more.
These great light painting techniques allow you to create scenes that are filled with atmosphere and visual interest. These easy to follow instructions are great for watercolor artists of all skill levels. Learn to paint landscapes in this watercolor painting video today. Get instant access to these great lessons on landscape painting from Gordon Mackenzie.
In the The Watercolorist Essential Notebook: Landscapes with Gordon Mackenzie You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting moody landscapes that push boundaries
- How to paint in watercolor, creating trees, sunlight, snow & mountains
- How to use tools such as paper towel & a palette brush to create interesting effects on your canvas
Preview The Watercolorist Essential Notebook: Landscapes with Gordon Mackenzie here now!
Instantly stream the full version of The Watercolorist Essential Notebook: Landscapes with Gordon Mackenzie on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Gordon Mackenzie
Gordon Mackenzie is an expert watercolor artist; he is also a trusted instructor and a popular art author. Gordon loves to paint nature scenes and has been featured in more than 20 solo exhibitions. He has more than 3 decades of experience painting in watercolor.