You’ll Love This Oil Painting DVD Workshop If:
- You love oil painting and you love painting images of the sea
- You want to learn oil painting techniques direct from E. John Robinson
- You love creating the movement and feeling of waves on your canvas
Each lesson in this exciting oil painting DVD workshop features a different aspect of painting a seascape. Learn how to paint water as it crashes against the shore, rocks that give birth to frothy waves and a wide variety of waves step by step in this lesson. E. John Robinson shares his top oil painting techniques for how to paint waves, creating a complete seascape scene.
From start to finish you’ll discover how to how to style and represent waves visually. This DVD workshop features advice from E. John Robinson, perfect for artists of all skill levels. Soon you’ll understand the make-up of ocean waves, creating exciting, interesting, atmospheric seascape scenes along with E. John Robinson. All lessons have been re-mastered in hi-end digital DVD format in order to retain all of its original brilliance.
In Waves, Rocks & Surf You’ll Learn:
- How to paint realistic waves and rocks that create a complete seascape image
- Oil painting tips & tricks for painting water, shoreline & more
- How to mix oil paint colors, achieve a variety of effects and how to visually represent waves realistically
About the Artist: E. John Robinson
With more than 40 years of experience E. John Robinson is an experienced teacher and passionate painter. His art focuses on images of the sea. E. John Robinson loves to paint seascapes and many of his oil painting tips and completed pieces have been featured in many top art magazines. His DVD workshops are extremely popular and are great for beginning oil painters as well as more advanced artists
Love the Waves, Rocks & Surf DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!