You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love watercolor paintings and want to try this exciting medium for yourself
- You want to learn how to paint light, flowers & buildings using watercolor paint
- You love the teaching style of Karlyn Holman and want to delve deeper into demonstrations based on her Watercolor Without Boundaries book
In this second installment of this 4-part series from Karlyn Holman you'll learn exciting tips for how to paint light in watercolor, how to work with wet and dry paper and much more. Deepen your knowledge of these exciting watercolor painting techniques with these step-by-step demonstrations.
Illuminate your center of interest, create a path of light, use watercolor pencils and much more. This lesson shows you how to bring your own watercolor paintings to life with light painting techniques. Karlyn shares many of her favorite watercolor painting tips, showing you how to relax and enjoy watercolor painting. Make loose and spontaneous watercolor paintings of your own with these top techniques..
In the Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 2 Video You'll Learn:
- How to paint textured effects, create edges and paint negative shapes in watercolor
- Watercolor painting techniques for painting a light-filled scene, flowers & more
- How to paint a path of light & other special tips from Karlyn Holman
Preview Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 2 now!
In this preview you'll create a "path of light" underpainting on dry paper using edges and drybrush
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 2 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Karlyn Holman
For more than 40 years Karlyn Holman has devoted her time to painting watercolor pieces and running her own gallery. Karlyn loves to teach and she is known for her loose and spontaneous style. She is an author and teacher as well as celebrated artist.