You’ll Love This Watercolor Painting Video Download If:
- You want to push the boundaries of watercolor painting past your comfort zone
- You want to learn how to abstract pieces using watercolors and some collage
- You want to delve deeper into watercolor painting and explore the demonstrations featured in Karlyn Holman’s book Watercolor Without Boundaries
In the third lesson from Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman you’ll learn great new abstract watercolor painting techniques. Create an abstract piece that is exciting, dynamic and includes interesting watercolor techniques. Get tips from Karlyn Holman and delve deeper into these abstraction lessons.
The first featured demonstration covers basic techniques for creating an abstract painting such as painting color paths, understanding values, creating edges and textures. The second lesson includes how to focus on shapes, contrasts and some interesting collage elements. Combine these elements to create abstract watercolors of your very own. Download this lesson and you’ll instantly access a great video filled with exciting instruction from Karlyn Holman.
In the Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 3 Video Download You’ll Learn:
Preview Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 3 now!
Watch Karlyn develop an abstract composition, leading the eye with shape and intense passages of color.
- How to create an abstract watercolor piece from start to finish
- Watercolor painting techniques such as how to create a path of color, work with values, create edges and textures
- How to use shapes, contrasts and some collage elements to make an abstract piece
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 3 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Karlyn Holman
Karlyn is a noted artist, author and teacher known for her exciting watercolor style. Creating loose and spontaneous watercolors has become her signature after more than 40 years of painting experience. Since opening her gallery in 1968, Karlyn has taught many courses, workshops and has led demonstrations such as the ones featured here.
Love the Watercolor Without Boundaries with Karlyn Holman, Part 3 Video Download? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!