You’ll Love these Landscape Painting Lessons If:
- You want to learn pastel painting techniques for creating a landscape
- You love the teaching style of master painter, Johannes Vloothuis
- You want to learn strategies for sticking to your painting plan
Keep on painting & learning with the next two lessons in the popular video painting series, WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos. Lesson 13 & 14 will show you how to complete mass mapping according to values. Johannes Vloothuis offers examples of converting photos into thumbnail sketches when painting a landscape and reviews the painting homework of his in-person students.
Learn valuable landscape painting tips & soak up the advice in this portion of the video series. A pastel painting of the Oregon Coast is featured that exemplifies a well executed value mapping. This session concludes with a question and answer session with Johannes, you might find the answer to a painting question that you didn't even know you had.
This Video Runs Approximately 4.5 Hours
In WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 11 & 12 You’ll Learn:
Love WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: 13 & 14? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- The answers to many common questions from fellow artists
- Painting tips & techniques on how to block in with pastels
- How to stay true to a value plan and convert photos into thumbnail sketches