You’ll Love these Landscape Painting Lessons If:
- You want to continue your landscape painting education with Johannes Vloothuis
- You love painting landscapes & want to know more
- You want create a watercolor, acrylic or oil landscape painting
Get professional landscape painting tips, hear common critiques & learn from master painter Johannes Vloothuis — and that's just the first hour! In WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 15 & 16 you’ll discover how to paint a variety of edges within your landscape painting. Learn how to paint a landscape that is both realistic & visually interesting by the time you're done with this popular series. If you’re a beginning artist looking for step-by-step guidance or an experienced artist that loves an insider tip, then you’ll love this lesson series from Johannes Vloothuis
Learn how to create diffused edges, soft edges and hard edges in the second hour of Lesson 15, then learn the importance of lost and found edges. Take your own landscape painting to the next level with demonstrations of watercolor, acrylic and oil landscapes with trees in Lesson 16. Create diverse edges and also learn how to create the illusion of movement when painting people and animals in your landscapes.
This Video Lesson Runs Approximately 4.5 Hours
In WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 15 & 16 You’ll Learn:
Love WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 15 & 16? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How & where to place a focal point in your landscape
- Tips & tricks for controlling wet on wet watercolor painting
- How to draw attention by strengthening a predominant area in your art
- How to place buildings in your painting to create realistic planes