You’ll Love these Landscape Painting Lessons If:
- You love painting landscapes & learning visually
- You want to know how to paint successful landscapes
- You’ve participated in Johannes’ previous video lessons
Starting with critiques of the bare tree painting exercises from the previous lesson, Lesson 21 includes great tree painting tips. Next Johannes Vloothuis moves on to the topic of color. Learn how to mix colors, how to create complimentary colors and how to achieve the right color tones in your landscape. This down to Earth approach is great for artists of all skill levels. Rather than use strict color formulas, Johannes will show you how to think in reduced hues and limited palettes.
Lesson 22 takes these color exercises to the next level. Follow along with Johannes Vloothuis as he paints some buildings with trees in watercolor. This watercolor demo covers vital landscape painting techniques as well as how to add colors & avoid repetitive greens.
This Video Lesson Runs Approximately 4 Hours
In WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 21 & 22 You’ll Learn:
Love WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 19 & 20? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to mix & paint with greens in watercolor landscapes
- How to use a limited palette to paint a great landscape scene
- Tips & techniques for achieving color harmony in watercolor