You’ll Love This Installment of the Painting Video Workshop Series If:
- You love learning new painting techniques along with Johannes Vloothuis
- You want to learn how to add more realistic water to your landscape paintings
- You want to start painting right away or on your own schedule
What makes a painting so visually interesting? How do master painters know how to create compositions that capture the attention of every viewer? Learn the top tips & techniques for strong landscape composition from exert painter Johannes Vloothuis in the 3rd and 4th lessons in this popular landscape painting video series. Discover how to paint a landscape that highlights the most interesting facets of your subject while editing out boring elements.
Understand the differences between what a camera sees and what your eye sees and then use that knowledge to create your own strong landscape painting. Create a streamlined landscape painting with these top landscape painting tips & techniques. Take the 3-dimensions successfully to two in WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 3 & 4. These two lessons run for approximately 4 hours.
In WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 3 & 4 You’ll Learn:
- How to create a successful painting by creating the correct mood
- How to properly crop your landscape composition in order to maximize visual interest
- Tips & tricks for avoiding unnecessary linear eye movements
What Other Artist’s Are Saying:
" Johannes gives you your moneys worth. There is no better teacher. He loves painting, he loves his students and gives you information that you will never learn anywhere else." — Dorian
" The Wet Canvas was the best teaching that I have ever had. Thank you. I am looking for the rest of the lessons from week 13-24." — Bjorn Schou
Love WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 3 & 4? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!