You’ll Love these Landscape Painting Lessons If:
- You want to paint a more realistic landscape
- You love learning new painting techniques from master painter, Johannes Vloothuis
- You want to learn how to paint at your own pace
You’re well on your way to painting a professional landscape with these exciting step-by-step video lessons from Johannes Vloothuis. In lessons 9 & 10 you'll discover landscape painting tips that focus on creating depth & 3-D effects in your composition. Learn how to paint a landscape by developing a plan for assigning value masses to your landscapes and create the feeling of depth when working from a photo. You’ll also hear from Johannes as he discusses the process of master painters including Sargent, Monet and others.
These landscape painting lessons is led by Johannes Vloothuis, an award winning master painter. Johannes Vloothuis works expertly in oil and watercolor. His popular workshops & classes are now available for download here, so you can follow along practicing new techniques, testing tips, and striking out on your own with the guidance of Johannes right at your fingertips. Learn now how to recognize values and then round them up into readable masses.
This Video Runs Approximately 4 Hours
In WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: Lesson 9 & 10 You’ll Learn:
Love WetCanvas Live! Paint Stunning Landscapes from Photos: 9 & 10? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to recognize & create negative shapes in your landscape
- How to think in terms of a gray scale when painting
- 8 tips & techniques that help you paint objects that appear to be receding into the distance