You’ll Love This Wildlife Painting Book If:
- You love observing wildlife & want to capture their image in art
- You want to paint more realistic wildlife art
- You’re looking to add more texture & atmosphere o your compositions
Follow along with Patrick Seslar as he takes you step-by-step through exciting wildlife painting demonstrations. With his helpful tips & tricks to painting wildlife such as raccoons, blue herons, wild mustangs and smallmouth bass. Using oil, watercolor, acrylics and pastel Patrick will show you all you need to know in order to paint convincing fur, feathers and scales. Learn how to paint from photo references as well as how to approach scientists and zoos in order to gain access to some exciting field sketching.
Once you learn how to paint fur, feathers and scales as well as horses, fish and wolves you’ll discover techniques for painting realistic animal habitats. Create a moody environment for your roaming wolf, scheming fox or sleek bass. Add realistic poses, expressions and behavior to your wildlife paintings. Don’t miss out on all the great instruction found in Wildlife Painting Step by Step.
In Wildlife Painting Step by Step You’ll Learn:
- How to paint animal habitats and environments
- Tips & techniques for sketching from life or working for photo references
- How to paint a raccoon, blue heron, wild mustang, bighorn sheep, smallmouth bass and other exciting wildlife
Check Out This Excerpt FromWildlife Painting Step-by-Step:
There are many things to consider when choosing which wildlife subjects to paint. Generally, however, your choices will be determined by four basic factors:
2. Lifelong Interests
3. Environmental Concerns
Naturally, nothing is simply “black or white,” and as most professional wildlife artists will candidly admit, the choice of subjects must ultimately reflect influences from each of these factors to a greater or lesser degree.
Love the Wildlife Painting Step By Step? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!