Series 7 is the world's finest round watercolor paintbrush. The standards of quality for this paintbrush were set in 1866, when Her Majesty Queen Victoria gave orders that Winsor & Newton should produce the very finest water color paint brushes in her favorite size; the No.7.
Features of This Watercolor Paintbrush Include:
- Kolinsky Sable hair
- Rust-proof, seamless nickel plated ferrules
- Easy-to-use black polished handles
Series 7 uses only the highest quality raw materials and enjoys hand made manufacture by our brush makers with years of experience. For larger sizes, each brush is packed into an individual box with a tag included to indicate the name of the Series 7 brush maker who made that particular brush.
Winsor & Newton Series 7 Round Watercolor Paint Brush Qualities Also Include:
- Point - the brush comes to a crisp point which is maintained during use
- Snap & Spring - the brush snaps crisply back into shape with the right degree of spring to allow the artist superior control between the brush and painting surface
- Flow Control - The color flows evenly and consistently from the point, with enough colour carrying capacity in the belly of the brush to allow flowing gestural strokes
For artists who appreciate exquisite quality and longevity, there is no other brush than the Series 7. Today, just as in 1866, the Series 7 is made for those who understand that the quality of the brush will be reflected in the quality of their work.
Sizes : 4, 6, 7, 9, 10