You’ll Love This Creativity Book If:
- You love testing your own creativity with creativity exercises
- You want to learn new techniques for being artistic and creative
- You want to improve your artwork with new approaches
Trust your eyes, and learn how to draw and paint what you seeing using the top creativity tips in Your Artist’s Brain. By mastering these techniques and exercises you’ll be able to focus on what you’re really seeing, not just what you think you’re seeing. With Your Artist’s Brain you’ll hear directly from expert artist Carl Purcell, as he discusses the way the artist’s brain works and how to be creative, making more inspiring art.
Improve your artistic skills with artistic techniques that are great for any medium. With 22 creative demonstrations you can practice your own composition and design skills. In addition to great creativity exercises you’ll also find the helpful "Points to Remember" sidebar. This sidebar includes vital information helping you understand each concept. Learn how to be artistic with this creativity book! Great for all artists, regardless of skill level or selected medium.
In The Artist’s Brain You’ll Learn:
- How to use your artist’s brain, and see the world like a true artist
- How to understand relationships between shapes, spaces, subjects, backgrounds, angles, sizes, values and more with 22 step-by-step demonstrations
- How to create strong, interesting compositions using new creativity exercises