You'll Love This Zentangle Drawing Book If:
- You want to draw inspiration from completed Zentagle works of other artists
- You love doodling & want to explore the fun form of Zentangle
- You're looking to incorporate Zentangle into your art journal or other applications
Zentangle Untangled is the first full-length title focused completely on the exciting medium of Zentangle! Known to some as the doodling" process, Zentangle is perfect for artists of all skill levels. Through repetitive patterns, you'll achieve focus & relaxation as well as exciting art pieces.
Kass Hall is a certified Zentangle Teacher and loves sharing her love of Zentangle art with other artists. She is based in Australia and has taught Zentangle courses throughout both Australia & New Zealand. She has even used Zentangle as an element in her own art therapy. Hear about her own experiences with the magic of Zentangle in Zentangle Untangled
In Zentangle Untangled You'll Learn:
- How to add color to your Zentangle pieces
- About Zentangle techniques, ideas & exciting new project ideas
- How to work with Zentangle on surfaces other than paper
A Word From the Author:
"Zentangle is the use of repetitive, basic pattern drawing. It is simple. It is achievable. And you don't even have to be able to draw. Why not, you ask? Because, actually, you can draw. Anyone can. You just need the tools and the know-how, and that's where this book comes in.
Zentangle is about being thoughtful. Deliberate. Focused. You cannot rush Zentangle. It won't let you, because it forces you to stop, think about and feel what you're doing.
Zentangle can also be fast- it's realistic to find ten minutes in your day in which to complete a Zentangle artwork." --Kass Hall
Love Zentangle Untangled? Let us know! Leave a Product Review Here!"